Euro non-sunroof rolling shell for sale

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

euroshark_ian

Euro non-sunroof rolling shell for sale

Post by euroshark_ian »

It's time for me to move this on to someone who can finish it. I bought this car in 2007 and took it apart just a couple of years after that. The body, other than the trunk, was stripped and epoxy coated years ago. Recently when I thought I might have some time to do something with it I freshened up the epoxy in the engine bay and wheel wells, painted the front subframe and sprayed 3M rubberized undercoat in the front wheel wells, but my reality now is that I don't really have a place to do bodywork and spray primer.

The body is very straight and rust-free with the exception of some inconsequential surface rust that came when it had to sit outside for a winter. The car was rear ended lightly at some point in the past and there's some evidence of that on the rear body panel near the bumper mounting points, but I have a NOS rear panel that will be included with the car. It's straight enough as is that when the bumper is installed it looks right but at this point it would be silly not to remove the damaged metal and replace it. The area above each rear shock were cut up by a previous owner, possibly to fit larger speakers or maybe for easier access to the tops of the shocks. Should be an easy patch job to close those back up.

This car would require very little to get it ready for a nice new paint job or a vinyl wrap. It’s the perfect blank slate for someone who might want to build a Group A tribute or M635 clone, or re-body a rusty or wrecked car.

It'll include a good pair of doors, hood, trunklid, side and rear glass. It's sitting on Bilstein sports with H&R springs in the rear and some unknown combination of strut inserts and springs up front, but the strut housings were reinforced and painted. It'll also come with the 16x8 style 5s that are on it now. The headliner is gone but I have the headliner bows which will also be included.

Other parts can be worked into the deal if desired. I have multiple cars worth of bumpers, air dams, carpet, wiring, door panels, rear seats, window regulators, weather stripping, trim, grilles, lights, mirrors, brakes, and drivetrain components available, including some M635 specific parts.

This shell has been sold. I still have many E24 and E28 parts available though so feel free to PM or email with questions. [email protected]

Last edited by euroshark_ian on Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1984 308 GTS /// 1988 535i /// 1988 M5 /// 1989 951 /// 1998 E430
euroshark_ian

Re: Euro non-sunroof rolling shell for sale

Post by euroshark_ian »

New price. Would love to find this project a new home. I'm open to offers including trades for E24 / E28 / E34 parts. Engines, transmissions, wheels, etc.
1984 308 GTS /// 1988 535i /// 1988 M5 /// 1989 951 /// 1998 E430
rookie

Re: Euro non-sunroof rolling shell for sale

Post by rookie »

interested, pm and email sent