For sale M60B40 w/5 speed manual transmission SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

AlexTheBeaner

For sale M60B40 w/5 speed manual transmission SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by AlexTheBeaner »

Hello everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in buying my M60 swap. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I originally intended to put this in my e24, but plans have changed (both in my life and for the car).

Swap comes with:

M60B40 (about 120k miles)
EWS ECU
5 speed transmission
e36 driveshaft
Radiator and other goodies.

I purchase this engine from another fellow BMW enthusiasts in LA. His plans was to swap it into an e30, but he purchased an S52 so I don't blame him :-)
He purchased a 740i e32 in SF and drove the car back to LA before pulling out the engine, so yes, the engine was running before being pulled out. The 5 speed came out of a e34 530i.

I need to get rid of this engine as soon as I can. I'm located in Central California (Fresno County) so I'm willing to drive north or south of California to deliver the swap for the right price. I purchased it for $1,500, I'm asking $1,200 OBO. Like they say, my loss your gain.

PS the picture where the engine is at the cherry picker its actually an automatic, but that's because it was being pulled of from the automatic. The other photos are the 5 speed manual transmission.