door card, rear turn, gauges

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

jayb

door card, rear turn, gauges

Post by jayb »

Hey guys, Just bought my first e24, and it needs a few things. The most important being:
-drivers side door card
-left rear turn signal lens
-Instrument panel cover (Unless someone has a whole working cluster for a decent price, that might be a better option.)
And it seems this might just be a dream, but I'm looking for a new front valence, the previous owner hit a snowbank and ripped off the old one. I'm told it has a Hartge piece. Slim chance of finding one, i know :cry:
I attached a picture of the car from the previous owner when it still had the lip.
Let me know, i appreciate any help i can get!!
Alpinacsi

Post by Alpinacsi »

Welcome to the group.

What do you need for the door panel? Lower portion with pocket or flat vertical upholstered piece? Or is this an early production panel?

Instrument cluster cover? Just the plastic lens? The plastic is not generally available as a separate piece but you can get the cluster housing.

I have new taillight lens as well as new complete assemblies.

Your spoiler looks like a stock factory spoiler for the US cars.
Alpina B9 coupe (Alpinweiss)
Alpina B9 sedan (Alpinweiss)
Alpina B6 clone in process (Alpinweiss)
Mini S (had to go: it was Electric Blue)
Rover Disco 1 (Alpine White)
jayb

Post by jayb »

Thanks!

Both parts of the panel are in sub-par shape. The bottom part fell off, and it tore some of the top panel on its way out. Its an 84, so it must be the two piece one.

I guess i need a whole housing then. The gauges themselves arent in great shape, i know it needs a speedo gear and tach needle, possibly more. It seems worth it to just get the whole thing...

I believe it just needs the lens. Ill confirm later on. Ill PM you when i do.

Thats good! should be much easier to find. PO told me it had a "full hartge kit", but it seems like its only the skirts.
jayb

Post by jayb »

Looks like i just need to bottom part for the door, in black.