2016 UK Events

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

JohnRogers

2016 UK Events

Post by JohnRogers »

I am attaching the note from Piston Heads which identifies their future meetings and - crucially - the dates that bookings open.
I will try for PH MBW - booking opens tommorrow.

I also hope to go to Ace Cafe on 14th May (11am), Kos's Ace Cafe event on 4th September (12 noon after the Brighton Burn Up at 10.30am), try for PH Silverstone on 23rd October (booking from 3rd Oct). I did not renew my Car Club membership last August and I doubt that I shall go to Gaydon. Munich Legends may be organising an event in May - we need to look out for details.

Has anybody any other ideas for E24 meetings this year? Some of the other PH events were well reported on last year and might be worth considering. Last year I enjoyed the Duxford Car Club meeting in May.

Regards, John Rogers
Attachments
PH 2016 Events.JPG
PH 2016 Events.JPG (71.5 KiB) Viewed 6742 times
Last edited by JohnRogers on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brucey
6 Series Guru
6 Series Guru

Re: 2016 UK Events

Post by Brucey »

thanks for posting that John,
I shall try for the MBW meet too.

I note with interest that the Silverstone PH event was (488) on Friday; I just looked now and it reads (430) so it was probably never fully subscribed. I took myself off the list earlier on in the week, expecting to be able to sign on again at short notice if I was able to go after all.

I think the 'new booking scheme' is having an effect alright... it remains to be seen how (or if) the events later on in the year are oversubscribed or not.

cheers
~~~~~~~~~~~~Brucey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~