Headlight Film - new supplier, new stock!

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

MisterFixit

Headlight Film - new supplier, new stock!

Post by MisterFixit »

After years of not being able to get the good film from XPel, my former supplier, I have FINALLY MADE A DEAL with Lamin-x for headlight protection film to my specification (5 and 7 inch headlight diameters).

Since XPel quit making the good stuff, lamin-x is now the best I can get at a reasonable price. They also sell flat sheet, so I will be able to cut covers for fog lights and turn signals.

CHOICES: 12 mil, clear or yellow tint; 20 mil, clear only. Doubling the film is possible, say if you want maximum protection AND yellow tint. They also make it in various thicknesses and colors that I do not stock, and do not recommend.

This allows you to protect your vintage headlights, US or Euro, small or large, without reducing the light output (clear film), and to imitate those rare and VERY expensive French Yellow headlights and fog lights, for $18-25 per pair.

Anybody out there with pricey headlights ... and who wants to keep them intact?

Andy
"Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
Lighting Upgrades for 2002, E3, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39 - front & back
Headlight and Tail Light upgrades for maximum visibility. Headlight protection to keep lights intact.