2012 SoCal Vintage BMW Meet - Registration Now Open!

This is for general BMW gatherings and less formal events

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

socalvintagebmw

2012 SoCal Vintage BMW Meet - Registration Now Open!

Post by socalvintagebmw »

Drivers

First off a huge thank you again to Marc and Suzin Norris at Bavarian Workshop for being such generous hosts after last Saturday's SoCal Vintage BMW Mulholland Run. We had a huge turnout of well over 30 cars, thank you to all who came. We'll have photos up shortly on the socalvintagebmw.com website. We'll announce our next drive event shortly.

But now, here's what you've all been waiting for.....

Registration is now open for the 2012 SoCal Vintage BMW Meet which will take place on Saturday, October 20, 2012, about 8AM. Here's the registration link:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... 0D17398E9D

The event will again be at our usual spot at Woodley Park in Van Nuys. Those of you that participated with us in past years already know how great a location this is - and we are planning to duplicate our very successful efforts from last year.

The show is open to all Vintage BMWs from from 1985 back, including all cars to the end of those models production runs (E30, E28, E26, E24, E23, E21, E12, E9, E9, 2002, NeuKlasse, 700, Isetta and all going back) which makes the SoCal Vintage BMW Meet the largest independent Vintage BMW Meet in North America.

The SoCal Vintage BMW Meet encompasses the entire SoCal Vintage BMW community from the Central Coast to San Diego. Each year we have many drivers caravan down from the SF Bay Area, San Jose, Sacramento , Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Utah and even Florida as well!

This years event will be even bigger and more fun than last year's turnout of over 300 cars and drivers.

We also give out Driver's Awards for favorite cars voted on by the Meet participants, which is always fun every year.

This will again be a great opportunity to be out with our Vintage BMW community, seeing some old friends and making new ones.

Make your plans now so you don't miss the largest independent Meet for the Vintage BMW Community in North America, set in the backdrop of beautiful Woodley Park!

Thank you and see you soon!

John & Jeff
Attachments
6 winner.jpg
6 winner.jpg (128.31 KiB) Viewed 7348 times
PTFunk

Post by PTFunk »

I just registered, and am excited to see all the great cars and people again. It's clear that I caught my confirmed case of Shark fever at last year's event, and as a result I'll be bringing Sabine along to meet her cousins. :D

Hope to see other forum members there - drop me a PM if you'll be going.

Cheers,
Paul
"Sabine": '88 M6 Royalblau/Silber
SLS delete, Wizard Cooling radiator, BavAuto Strut bar, M-Technik steering wheel, Conforti chip, Bilstein B8s / H&R Lowering Springs, BBE stainless cat-back exhaust