ProgRama Inc. Negative Experience

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Jordanmilos

ProgRama Inc. Negative Experience

Post by Jordanmilos »

I recently decided to liquidate most of my cluster parts, which included about 7 good SI boards.

I decided that I’d just send ProgRama the cores, taking advantage of their ‘Cash for Cores’ offer.

I sent in seven SI boards and a circuit board at a rate of $75 per SI board and $25 for the circuit board.

After two weeks of having my boards in house, I decided to email and get an update. I was told that they were still working on them even though they state that a transaction should happen within the two weeks.

After some back and fourth which included ignoring my requests for explanation on how they quantify deductions for missing batteries, I was told that I would only get $145 back for five cores that were deemed good.

I asked why the value changed so drastically from what I was quoted, they said they changed their prices. I asked why they wouldn’t honor the quoted price when they wrote up the purchase order, the rep simply told me that hey would give me a better price if I sent them more cores. I refused.

So, seeing as they completely went back on their website pricing for cores when I initiated the purchase, before they changed their prices, I would say to stay away from ProgRama as far as the ‘cash for cores’ side is concerned.

I’ve filed a complaint with the BBB in Florida as a result of them not honoring their quoted price and for their deceptive pricing practices.
Big Bore Throttle Bodies, Gauge Kits, and more.... No more actually.
Jordanmilos

Re: ProgRama Inc. Negative Experience

Post by Jordanmilos »

Update:

The BBB in Florida notified ProgRama that I had filed a case. A cheque that was supposed to be on it's way is now MIA.
One month since they received my cores, still no money for them.
Jordanmilos

Re: ProgRama Inc. Negative Experience

Post by Jordanmilos »

Update. The cheque came, for the lower amount, but I never cashed it. Today, the owner emailed me and stated that the full amount promised would be sent. He apologized for the actions of his people and stated that what I went through is not how they do business. Stand up guy, if he follows through!